Thursday 24 September 2009

Music Video Questionnaire

Music Video Questionnaire

I have designed a questionnaire this will help me with decisions about my music video. I will give my questionnaire to a wide range of age groups; this will give me a variety of opinions as different age groups have different opinions.

1. Which element of a music video do you prefer?

Narrative

Performance

2. Would you prefer a

Whole band with drums and guitars

Lead singer solo

3. 1. Which music channel do you prefer?

4. In your opinion, what makes a music video interesting?



5. What type of music video do you prefer?

6. What do you use to view music videos?

Music Channel

YouTube

Other (Please state)


7. What is your favourite music video and why?


8. How often do you what music videos?

Daily

Monthly

Rarely

9. What genre of music do you like to watch in a music video?

Rock

Pop

R&B

No comments:

Post a Comment